Date & Place of
birth: 21.09.1964 Filottrano (
Tel. No.:+852 2812XXXX Fax No.:+852 2812YYYY Mob. No.:+852 6101ZZZZ
Languages and Computer Literacy:
Spoken languages: Italian (mother tongue), Japanese (working level),
English (working level), German (Conversational)
Computer Literacy: - Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office products
- Midas System (Misys)
- RTGS / STET
- IBM AS400
- Disaster Recovery Procedures & Planning
exposure in multicultural environments in
· Fluent in Japanese and English (Italian as mother tongue); good knowledge of German;
· More than twelve years banking experience in one of the largest Italian commercial banking group;
· Strong knowledge in accounting management, tax planning, budgeting, trade finance, IT projects, business planning & restructuring operations, personnel and general administration, combined with a strong business acumen;
· Good as teem co-ordinator as well as individual player;
· Good listener, hard worker and highly flexible person;
· Hands-on approach and capability to work under pressure;
December 2000 present:
· In charge of Operations (Bills / Remittance / Forex / Settlement / Loan Administration / Accounts / Personnel Payroll / Budget & Tax Planning / IT);
· Chief Accountant responsible for the preparation of the reports to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Head Office (appointed as Manager as per HKMA criteria);
· Human Resources Manager responsible for the compliance of the Hong Kong Law and regulations such as Company Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Employment Ordinance, Mandatory Provident Fund etc.;
· Trade Finance Officer supervising the Bills Department (Import & Export main activity of the Branch) and providing assistance to customers;
· In charge of updating the budget planning and monitoring internal procedures and reports.
· 25 members of Staff under direct responsibility.
November 1997 - December 2000:
Prokurist / Deputy Operations Manager
· Responsible of the turn-around project for the Subsidiary with personnel restructuring (-20%) and re-equilibration of the cost side of the P & L; achievement of a general reduction of the administrative costs (by full reviewing the supplying chains efficiency) of 15% in three years;
· In charge of the re-qualification of all Personnel not involved in front office activities (23 people under direct and indirect co-ordination);
· In charge of reviewing and updating all the general internal regulations and of planning and setting-up of internal controls system;
· Responsible of Euro and Y2K adequacy projects.
· Participations in several management courses on administration and banking operations;
· Direct selling of financial products with private customers;
· Performing a training program focused on operations in general, accounts, Forex, settlements, bills, commodities, swaps, deposits and investments, securities trading, stock market, trade finance, money markets etc.
Temporary operative missions (also as internal
auditor) in five different branches all over
External co-operation with the Institute of Economic Studies for South-East Asia for the publication of the book The furniture market in Japan commissioned by the External Trade Office of Lombardia Chambers of Commerce .
External full-time consultancy contract for
the organisation and supervision of the major promotional events organised by
the Italian government in
Research fellowship, financed by Monbusho (Japanese Ministry of Education) upon the network organisation of Japanese enterprises, under the supervision of Prof. Ken-Ichi Imai (Business Research Institute).
Japanese Language intensive Tuition (financed by Monbusho);
March 1989 -
Full mark graduation in Social and Economic Sciences (all together 5
years of graduate and post-graduate course) with a thesis about the role of
Japanese Direct Investments in EU and
Other Remarkable Information:
1998 and 1999 - finalist at the Sir Peter Parker Awards for Spoken
Business Japanese Held at SOAS
1993 - Winner of the First Japanese Language Speech Contest
for Italian businessmen held at
All references are available upon request, All the information here included are provided for enrollment purpose only. Any other utilization of said information is not authorized.